Why become a member? ×

Hamer XT Sunburst for CHEAP! SOLD SOLD SOLD

Right then chaps, I just read my credit card statement and it's time to make some tricky decisions. Oh dear.

This is a Hamer XT-series Sunburst (sunburst is the name of the model, it's actually a natural finish with a niiiice flame top). You wouldn't easily be able to tell it from new, I can't find a scratch or ding to tell you about. It's never been gigged and comes from a smoke free home. I just use it as the electric I have out in the lounge when I teach guitar (acoustic beginners love to see a 'real' electric and this is a good-looking one!).

It plays nicely, it's a Les Paul scale length and a Les Paul-type neck, and obviously LP-type construction so it feels and sounds like a Les Paul. It's easily as good as an Epiphone LP IMO for quite a bit less money.

How much less money? Well the cheapest I've been able to find them new is £250 and this one is virtually as new. But I need to make a quick sale so I will accept [b][s]£160[/s][/b] [b][size=4]NOW £100!![/size][/b] . You are welcome to come and see it at my house in Leeds or I'll ship it for £15. No gig bag I'm afraid but it's well packed in a re-inforced packing box so I'm more than happy to post it to you.

Here are some pics (all taken at the same time so the lighting problems are my terrible photography skills!) and the specs from the Hamer website. Any questions, get in touch. I check my email constantly during the day and can give you my mobile number too if it helps. I'm known in person to at least one person on this forum and have bought from a couple of people, plus my Ebay feedback is 100% positive over a period of five years so let's talk!! :)

Nik

Top: Flame Maple
Body: Mahogany
Neck: Mahogany
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Radius: 14.5"
Scale Length: 24.75"
Pickups: Hamer Humbuckers
Controls: 2-Volume, 1-Tone, 3-way toggle
Hardware: Tune-o-matic bridge, stop tailpiece, chrome die-cast machineheads[i][/i][i][/i]

Edited by noisedude

• 2 months later...