Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Warwick Streamer stage 1
£850

BEBASS

Hi all, beautiful Warwick Streamer for sale for £850. I'm selling as I've had it for about 10 years and hardly ever pick it up. It's a great instrument but I love playing my Fender P more. I'm based in Brighton if anyone would like to try it out. It's currently set up with 40-100 DR HI beams and a low action.

Please note that I'm looking for a sale at the moment so no trade offers thanks.

Edited by BEBASS

Yes it's possible to get a really low action. I already have the truss rod adjusted so the neck is close to flat. Also, the Nut is adjustable unlike a lot of other basses. Adjusting the nut so it is as low as you can get it (without the open strings vibrating against the frets) feels great if you like a low action :) How should I measure the neck?

I've a bass identical to this. I love mine. To me playing the Streamer is like coming home.

The neck has a narrow front to back depth. I have a low action. It has a great growl. With the original pups it gives a good variety of sound but all are warm and rich.

The nut width is about 43 if I remember correctly. I'm about 4000 miles from mine right now. :D

This is at a great price too.

Thanks for your post Grangur! I'll be sad to see it go as it's such a beautiful instrument! Hope you're reunited with your Streamer again soon!

Had a couple of tempting trade offers but I'm afraid I really need cash for this Bass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...