Why become a member? ×

Roland bass cube 100

after an over eager purchase of the bass cube 100 i am looking for a trade for the cube 30.
the 100 is obviously a far more serious prospect than the 30, it has a real quality phatness of tone and unparalleled levels of tone shaping. fantastic small amp that would easily cope with many gig situations with the DI for larger venues and no problem getting over a drummeron its own.

unfortunately i need an aux input for looping which only the 30 has!!

i was previously offered by someone on bass chat a trade plus 100 quid. i think this is fair, for 100 beans u get a far superior amp with serious tone and performance.

the 100 is in mint condition, minor dent in the back where the plug was knocked in transit, purely cosmetic. i am based in birmingham but would consider postage, might get confusing with 2 amps switching location tho.
anyone intersted??

[quote name='BassInMyFace' post='221311' date='Jun 18 2008, 12:33 PM']i was previously offered by someone on bass chat a trade plus 100 quid. i think this is fair,[/quote]

Yep sorry about that dude, blame Haruki.... :) he needed one in a hurry for a gig and came round with cold hard cash.....

This is a good deal if you wanna trade up from a 30.

Good luck bud...

[quote name='The Burpster' post='221609' date='Jun 18 2008, 06:28 PM']Yep sorry about that dude, blame Haruki.... :) he needed one in a hurry for a gig and came round with cold hard cash.....

This is a good deal if you wanna trade up from a 30.

Good luck bud...[/quote]

mmmm and many tas burpster. I really like the amp and will use to punish the good folk of Portsmouth on Saturday.

Who knows after that ... might succumb to the lure of extra grunt....

• 2 weeks later...