Why become a member? ×

Abm 410 help me now please!

Patchbass

There are so many things it could be.

There's a chain of signal from your bass to the speaker, any one of these things can cause a buzz.
It may be the ground (earthing) on your bass, or on your amp. It may be the power supply where you are plugging it in. It may even be the strip light in the other room getting picked up by either the amp or bass.
I would try, if you can, to rule out things it could be.

And to help diagnose it we could do with more info...

Is it a consistent buzz, or is it only when you play?
Is it high pitched or low (like a hum)?

You could try a different bass. Try with no jack lead plugged in to the front of the amp at all.
Try a different amp if you can. Or try setting the rig up in another building.

It's not a hum and it's like a discreet buzz that you hear on a sustaind note if you listen very closely and it happens with both basses I have and stays in any room I use it I'm wondering if I'm being paranoid or not I also use now effects it's just bass to amp

Edited by Patchbass

Are both the Amp and Cab new?
We haven't ruled out the amp in this yet. If you're getting buzz from both the horn/tweeter and the main drivers (all of them?) then the buzz is likely to be coming from before the speaker.
If it's all new stuff, I'd take the lot back to where you bought it, demonstrate the buzz and get them to sort it.