Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING THE USUAL: Zoom B9.1ut - boxed, complete, immac + USB-MIDI interface
£75

Skinnyman

I've decided to sell my Zoom B9.1ut. Nothing wrong with it - it's a great unit with incredible versatility and functionality. From the forums on here it seems like a bit of a "Marmite" thing - people either love it or hate it. I think a lot of that is down to the fact that it has so much functionality that it can take a while to get your head round it.

The unit was bought earlier this year from GAK and it's in mint condition in the original box and packing with mains lead, manual and software, plus I'm including the USB-MIDI interface that you need in order to use the Librarian editor software (you don't have tio use the software - it just saves bending down to turn knobs which, at my age, is always a good thing...). The included software is uninstalled and unregistered.

I was using it as an Audio Interface to Sonar and gigged with it a couple of times. I find now that I don't have time to record as much as I did (plus I've got the G5 guitar fx to use as an audio i/face) and I don't really use effects at gigs.

So it's sat in its box at the moment not being used and that seems a waste (plus the wife gets narky as she tries to hoover round all the bits of gear in the spare room...).

So I'm selling it. Given the size and weight (they're built like tanks), I'd rather not post (if you want it posted, add another £10 to the price). I'm in S. Lincs, just north of Peterborough - you can collect or I can deliver within a resonable distance. I work in Central London (nr Aldgate) so it could be collected from there if that's easier....

Any questions, let me know. I'll post pics when I work out how to post pics.....

Edited by Skinnyman