Why become a member? ×

Geddy Lee Signature Fender Jazz Bass FOR SALE NO TRADE
£500

vinorange

[color=#ff0000][size=6][font=comic sans ms, cursive]NOW SOLD - WITH MIXED EMOTIONS...... :) :( [/font][/size][/color]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]For sale only, Geddy Lee Signature series Fender Jazz Bass serial number BO10373.[/font][/size]
[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]In really good condition, was my main gigging bass until 2 years ago when I got into graphite necks. It now sits in my music room getting polished and nothing else.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]Features badass II bridge, vintage single coil jazz pick ups, passive volume / volume / master tone controls and of course the black block inlays and black fingerboard binding on a maple neck. Also has schaller strap lock buttons (and a pair of strap locks will be included).[/font][/size]
[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]Owned by me for about 5 years it is a "crafted in japan, limited edition". This means the serial number of B + 6 digits dates it at around 1999 for a crafted in japan bass. For a 14 year old guitar it is in great condition with just one or two gig scars, the main one being on the contour of the upper bout (can be seen just in pic 4).[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]It's a great bass, plays well with lovely low action and a good Geddy Lee esque grunt when it's driving a decent amp.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]This breaks my heart (not as much as the other post I'm about to list) but I must sell some gear as my synth / amp was destroyed by a power surge at a gig. This bass was not at the gig.[/font][/size][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]Come and have a look (I'm in Manchester or Crewe). If you are 100% sure you want it, I will post it in a decent gig bag and guitar box.[/font][/size][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]Thanks for looking.[/font][/size][/font][/size]

Edited by vinorange