Why become a member? ×

Peavey Cirrus BXP Tiger 5 SOLD
£300

loushort

[b]Hi again folks[/b]

[b]Brought this second Peavey Cirrus 5 from another great Bass Chatter last year to go with my Bubinga five [/b]
[b]very solid very powerful built like a tank has never let me down[/b] [b]in perfect working order[/b]
[b]they are still going for £429 brand new so come bag yourself a bargain[/b] [b]comes with gig bag [/b]
[b]open to trades[/b][b] £250 [/b]

The new Cirrus 5 BXP five-string bass guitar delivers great low end at an even lower price. Peavey have taken their most sought after professional basses with exotic woods and hi-tech features and made them more affordable just for you. The Cirrus 5 BXP bass guitar has a neck-through-body design and construction that delivers unmatched tone, sustain and string clarity more than any bass in its class. With two custom VFL™ active pickups and a 3-band active EQ, the Cirrus BXP basses allow you full control over volume and tonality. To top it off, Peavey have added black hardware and a string-through-finger style bridge.
[b]Peavey Cirrus BXP 5 Features:[/b]
[indent=1]· 35" scale[/indent]
[indent=1]· Neck-through-body construction[/indent]
[indent=1]· Two Peavey VFL active pickups[/indent]
[indent=1]· Active three-band EQ with +/- 10 dB boost/cut[/indent]
[indent=1]· Gold hardware[/indent]
[indent=1]· String-through, finger-style bridge[/indent]
[indent=1]· Pau ferro fretboard[/indent]
[indent=1]· Hand-rubbed oil finish neck[/indent]
[indent=1]· Dual, expanding truss rod[/indent]
[b]Cash on collection/delivery preferred I am based in East Northants and am more than happy to[/b] [b]meet buyer[/b]
[b]if convenient[/b]
[b]sorry I've had too many bad experiences with delivery company's and paypal etc[/b]

Edited by loushort

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...