Why become a member? ×

Sold on Ebay
£695

mikhay77

Vintage Ibanez musician,absolutely huge array of sounds from these 2 large single coil pickups,hardly any hum too. Can be passive or active,perfect ebony fretboard, dead straight neck,all the electronics are original and work perfectly,not much fret wear,there are a few dings here and there and some buckle rash to rear but pretty good overall condition.There is a couple of small holes thats been wood filled were someone previously had put a thumb rest but not that noticeable, after a straight sale really price drop SOLD ON EBAY

Edited by mikhay77

[size=4]Bump for a piece of artwork. This one looks really beautiful! Also the condition seems to be fantastic for a 33-year-old bass.[/size]
Personally, I hold two of them, 1980 and 1981. Thinking about selling one, however, I am not able to decide which one. Simply, I love both of them.

[quote name='william64' timestamp='1377634436' post='2189781']
Bump for a piece of artwork. This one looks really beautiful! Also the condition seems to be fantastic for a 33-year-old bass.
Personally, I hold two of them, 1980 and 1981. Thinking about selling one, however, I am not able to decide which one. Simply, I love both of them.
[/quote]
They are fantastic,I am keeping my 1980 Ibanez 924 ltd edition,slightly different neck pick up position and lovely grain natural colour ( more access for slap ) Also I have an early 77 musician,22 fret neck similar active,well beaten up but plays ok,would keep this one but need a new band van so a few bits and bobs gotta go!