Why become a member? ×

Gallien krueger 210sbx 2 SOOOOOLLLLLLLDDD!!!

Gallien krueger 210sbx 2
I wil be looking at offers around £230 as this is fairly new and in perfect condition,
pick up only please unless the buyer organises postage.
I am in wallasey(just across the water from liverpool)

Some specs:
400w 8 ohms

thanks

(pics in next post)

Edited by philbillbass

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

erm that was a bit of a confusing question but here is an answer anyway!
400w at 8ohms is the cabs specs. 400w is what it can handle being put into it.
If your head can handle 4ohms it will just give half the power out (ish) to this cab as it is 8ohm. And you can then add another 8ohm cab to get the full power out of your head.

I'm sure there is someone who can explain this better than me. I'm rubbish with words!

phil

[quote name='philbillbass' post='498667' date='May 27 2009, 12:34 PM']erm that was a bit of a confusing question but here is an answer anyway!
400w at 8ohms is the cabs specs. 400w is what it can handle being put into it.
If your head can handle 4ohms it will just give half the power out (ish) to this cab as it is 8ohm. And you can then add another 8ohm cab to get the full power out of your head.

I'm sure there is someone who can explain this better than me. I'm rubbish with words!

phil[/quote]

Thanks :), ok, so, for example if used with a 4 ohm 400W head, the sound would be around 200W, but when put with another 8 ohm cab it would share the 400W equally, therefore still being 200W?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you sure this cab is 400W? I've seen this advertised in an online shop at 200W, with the 210RBH being the 400W one. If you could clear it up for me, I'd be interested. Thanks..

EDIT: I missed the '2' in the thread title, meaning this is the 210SBX-II, not the 210SBX (it seems they doubled the wattage in the II). So.. PM'd.

Edited by Lew-Bass

• 3 weeks later...