Why become a member? ×

SOLD Overwater Aspiration Elite FS
£375

W11ATO

[quote name='W11ATO' timestamp='1380632373' post='2228133']
Cheers mate, beginning to think i'll have to advertise as "free to a good home" soon
[/quote] I know how you feel the market place is really stale at the minute it seems like like only very top end basses are moving

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1380655864' post='2228612']
I know how you feel the market place is really stale at the minute it seems like like only very top end basses are moving
[/quote]im shocked at how slow things are

[quote name='W11ATO' timestamp='1382012461' post='2246648']
cheers matey, how low will it need to go??
[/quote]

I know I had a spot of trouble selling mine a while back, I presumed it was because they were fairly new on the market (back then) but I wonder if it's because (despite being amazing) they're just priced at the wrong niche to start with so you have to basically give them away which is proper cr*p as they're so well put together, seriously good bass for the money and at this price it kills any competition stone dead!

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1382017496' post='2246724']

I know I had a spot of trouble selling mine a while back, I presumed it was because they were fairly new on the market (back then) but I wonder if it's because (despite being amazing) they're just priced at the wrong niche to start with so you have to basically give them away which is proper cr*p as they're so well put together, seriously good bass for the money and at this price it kills any competition stone dead!
[/quote]youre dead right, I've got 2 "real" Overwaters one of which is also for sale one here and there's hardly any difference between those and this one, it really is a magnificent bass.

If Overwater pulls out of this partnership due to poor take up, I could imagine these are going to be some little gems in the hands of those who have them in the future as their quality within their place in the market is so exceptional.
I would love to buy this even just for the aesthetics / versus price, but owning two from the line already I could just not justify it presently. Good luck, ....though it's odd to say that at this price!

Edited by snotsnail

[quote name='snotsnail' timestamp='1382182221' post='2248973']
If Overwater pulls out of this partnership due to poor take up, I could imagine these are going to be some little gems in the hands of those who have them in the future as their quality within their place in the market is so exceptional.
I would love to buy this even just for the aesthetics / versus price, but owning two from the line already I could just not justify it presently. Good luck, ....though it's odd to say that at this price!
[/quote]cheers mate