Why become a member? ×

Mister Super Juice and Slow Motion Sickness @ The Green Door Store, Wed 7th August

51m0n

Mine and Plux's band on the same bill for the first time supporting the arch Lines Horizontal at The Green Door Store, Brighton, right next to Brighton Station (under it even!).

We are on dead early (first gig with the horns) about 7:45pm, the night should be done by 11, so you'll be home tucked up in bed in time for a decent nights sleep before work in the morning.

£3 on the door, come along and have a boogie with us!

Had a blinding time, totally brilliant, great response from the crowd there, played pretty well, and even had some extra dynamics written in on the night when the snare stand went all wobbly and we were drumerless for a section as it was fixed :D

The horn section really added a touch of class though, massive lift to the music as a whole, very happy!

Plux's band were superb too, masses of energy very slippery grooves, and Lines Horizontal were, as ever, from another planet of funk entirely :D

Working on the audio now, not a bad mix, audio recorded from the engineers booth, if it doesnt sound good there, sack the engineer....

I'm sure I'll post some bits up on Soundcloud and link to them from MisterSuperJuice facebook page...