Why become a member? ×

Fender Bronco 40W

Funky Dunky

A quick forum search revealed very little about this amp has been discussed here, the most recent thread I could find was by bigsmokebass over a year ago.

Looking for opinions and setting suggestions if anyone has one of these little puppies. I've had mine about4 months and will need to marry it to a decent bass to get the best of it. It's certainly versatile and plenty loud for my needs, but is it a mark of my using a reeeeeeally awful borrowed bass in bad condition, or do these amps have a tendency to bury the real individual voice of the instrument?

Ive got one of these combos and find it to be pretty much top notch. If you are having difficulty with poor sound its probably the bass however, make sure you have read the manual and understand the controls as it is far from being a straight forward plug and play unit.

You can model pretty much any amp and add some pretty decent effects. Use the USB to link to the Fender Fuse software and youve got infinite choices.

A lot of fun once its understood.

Enjoy

Love mine.
I bought one for home practice and a little bit of recording.
To be honest it was Voodoosnake's for sale thread that prompted my interest.....sorry bud but as it was for my 50'th I went for new.

That aside, my Warwick Thumb keeps most of it's personality through the different amp models, add too much effects though and things can get crazy.
For the size of it and with a single 10" driver I think it's a pretty impressive piece of kit.
B)