Why become a member? ×

Rebellion Festival next weekend

CyberBass

Was thinking of it but left it a bit late now...great festival and there's always a great selection of CDs and Vinyls on sale, but they get the same acts in too often for me to be bothered more than every few years. Bit gutted I'll be missing Jello Biafra though, he was great in 2011. One of the bands I love, Eastfield, are playing the Friday so catch 'em if you can, great sense of humour to em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DumjC2EYLgo

Good luck with your set and all :)

Edited by icastle
Link fixed.

[quote name='CyberBass' timestamp='1375371921' post='2160464']
Cheers and thanks. Am like a kid in a sweet shop so much choice, am looking forward to seeing my friends Goldblade amongst others :-)
[/quote]

Oh yes, fantastic group. You're really making me regret not booking time off :lol: You're on right after Drongos for Europe, aren't you? They should hopefully get the crowd buzzing before you come on, never seen a bad audience at a Drongos gig.

Yes, drongo's have a good following. Like that Eastfield Youtube video, very catchy track, haven't heard of them but going on the video, will check them out live. I've always preferred old school melodic punk bands, but there are some excellent new school melodic punk bands out there, keeping it alive :-)