Why become a member? ×

CALLING OLD ARIA EXPERTS dodgy ebay listing ?

artisan

hi chaps please check this add
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-1980-s-Aria-Pro-II-SB-Elite-II-Bass-Black-Made-in-Japan-Turu-neck-Bass-/121152191390?pt=Guitar&hash=item1c353bbb9e

am i right thinking this is actually a non Japan built SB ELT (like mine) & not a Japan built Elite II ?
I asked the seller & didn't get a very friendly reply
cheers.

Thanks Noel,i thought it was the same as mine but i am not an expert on these fantastic basses.
I love my ELT to bits it reminds my of the SB900 i had when i was young & stupidly sold,if i ever see one at the right money i will have to buy it.
Cheers again.

Edited by artisan

Given that I know pretty much zero about Arias and to me it looks lovely whatever it is, what kind of price difference would it mean whether it is actually a Japan built Elite II rather than a non Japan built SB ELT?

Is he doing himself out of money or making more than he should?

*Edit* I'm not going to buy it so you can tell me! :D

Edited by Jonnyboy Rotten

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif],i just bought an ELT from the from sale section on here for £260. [/font][/color][/quote]

That's a great price for a brilliant bass - I need to get myself a nice old Aria again, they really are superb

[quote name='bob_pickard' timestamp='1375444947' post='2161454']
That's a great price for a brilliant bass - I need to get myself a nice old Aria again, they really are superb
[/quote]
cheers,i am very happy with it,it had a few issues that needed attention plus some new strings & a good setup,it is a brilliant bass now though,i'm loving it infact i'm gigging it tomorrow night.

there is another one in the for sale section for £300