Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Wren & Cuff Box of War
£320

sk8

Okay first up is my Wren and Cuff Box of War. Recently traded but I prefer my fredric effects green muff. go figure :D
It's in great condition with all the candy. An awesome muff, some say the pinnacle! Basically a Civil war. Check out the website for details
boxed with all the candy [s]£150[/s] £140 delivered to your door

[url="http://s420.photobucket.com/user/spongebob_sqaurepants/media/null_zps28fefbb6.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s420.photobucket.com/user/spongebob_sqaurepants/media/null_zps5681837f.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by sk8

[quote name='lcu1988' timestamp='1375437801' post='2161213']
Could I buy one if the radial power supplies?! List mine over the weekend!
[/quote]

May I recommend the Gigrig El Paso, I use one to power my Bassbone so I can use a single 9v for the whole board.

I recommend that for who ever buys this as well ;) Bassbone is pure win, radial are pretty much the kings of the DI world look at the JDI and J48, I couldn't be without mine.

[quote name='tayste_2000' timestamp='1375464141' post='2161884']
May I recommend the Gigrig El Paso, I use one to power my Bassbone so I can use a single 9v for the whole board.

I recommend that for who ever buys this as well ;) Bassbone is pure win, radial are pretty much the kings of the DI world look at the JDI and J48, I couldn't be without mine.
[/quote]

i'm assuming that will work with any 9 volt power supply i.e. Diago Steve?
HAving used this friday i think i'm going to keep if for now

[quote name='sk8' timestamp='1375695776' post='2164290']
i'm assuming that will work with any 9 volt power supply i.e. Diago Steve?
HAving used this friday i think i'm going to keep if for now
[/quote]

I assume so but I'd go for the full on diago over the mini I have, just as I'd be concerned from a MA POV, I've never tried it as my main board has the gigrig, but I do use a diago 18v voltage pump with the gigrig so I assume there is some leeway to switch over whose building what for you ;) and its all 9v after all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tayste_2000' timestamp='1375872385' post='2166656']
I assume so but I'd go for the full on diago over the mini I have, just as I'd be concerned from a MA POV, I've never tried it as my main board has the gigrig, but I do use a diago 18v voltage pump with the gigrig so I assume there is some leeway to switch over whose building what for you ;) and its all 9v after all.
[/quote]

got an El Paso. Awesome it is!