Why become a member? ×

Fleetwood Acoustic - WITHDRAWN
£300

funkyspuke

Good Morning,

I'm looking to trade my Fleetwood Acoustic Bass for a similarly priced 4 string Electric Bass guitar (I'd be willing to consider slightly more expensive basses and topping the offer up).

I purchased this from Mark at Bass Direct just over a year ago. I was on the look out for a reasonably priced and decent quality acoustic for some small gigs I was doing at the time. However, these have ceased to happen at all this year. I'm currently in need of a back up bass for my covers band.

It was in immaculate condition when purchased and is still in pretty much the same way now. It's one of the easiest and most comfortable acoustic basses I've ever played and the tone is just amazing. I've played some awful acoustics in my time, but this totally changed my opinion on them.

It has volume, bass and treble controls (and a 4th one which I can't quite remember at the moment). It comes with an acoustic hard case, however I am also willing to throw in the acoustic soft case which I purchased (can be worn like a back pack and so much easier to transport the acoustic around in).

I only have a couple of 'live' pictures at the moment, however I will put some decent shots up tonight.

Trade wise, I would prefer something along the lines of a jazz/precision bass, passive or active. 4 strings and in good condition with case. I'm open to any offer, so please get in touch and tempt me :)

Thanks and enjoy

[attachment=140350:SAM_1260.JPG][attachment=140351:SAM_1261.JPG][attachment=140352:SAM_1264.JPG][attachment=140353:SAM_1265.JPG][attachment=140354:SAM_1270.JPG][attachment=140355:SAM_1271.JPG]

Edited by funkyspuke

I've had the pleasure of playing this bass on a few occasions. :) It really does stand out to me as a fantastic example!

i'm easily put off most acoustic basses due to higher action, poor, quiet sound. This one changed my opinion as it plays really well and sounds great!

Sadly i don't have a bass to trade!

if you're thinking about getting an acoustic i can highly recommend you try this one!

:)

Do you have any info or links for Fleetwood Guitars? Don't seem to be on the Bass Direct list and there's virtually nothing on the internet. The only Fleetwood guitar I could find was this one from ebay :-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fleetwood-6-String-Electric-Guitar-with-Floyd-Rose-licensed-Bridge-/261247990096?hash=item3cd397f950

[quote name='eubassix' timestamp='1375268722' post='2158991']
Do you have any info or links for Fleetwood Guitars? Don't seem to be on the Bass Direct list and there's virtually nothing on the internet. The only Fleetwood guitar I could find was this one from ebay :-

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fleetwood-6-String-Electric-Guitar-with-Floyd-Rose-licensed-Bridge-/261247990096?hash=item3cd397f950"]http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3cd397f950[/url]
[/quote]

I had the exact same problem .. I spent ages trying to find and research these guitars, but found very very little indeed. I spoke to Mark at length with regards to it and he assured me that it was of decent quality (he stated that he acquired it as part of a trade and was valued at around £500 brand new .. if memory serves me correctly).

I decided to take a gamble and it paid off. I was confident with what Mark told me and I knew he wouldn't sell me any old piece of rubbish. I can forward the confirmation email from Mark (Bass Direct) to anyone who would like to see it.

There will be some better shots taken tonight.