Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£350

Guest MoJo

[center][url="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/bassman2790/media/Hartke/hartkerig_zps77f1cdbe.jpg.html"][/url][/center]

[center]At one time almost everyone on Basschat or Bassworld as it was then seemed to own an HA3500. They were highly regarded as loud, reliable amps with great features and they didn't colour the sound of your bass. Even now, in a sea of lunchbox size class D amps, they're still a great amp. Louder than their 350watts into 4ohms (240watts into 8ohms) would suggest. This example is fully functional. No scratchy pots just light scratching to the case.[/center]

[center]I've been hankering after a 4.5XL after reading the great online reviews and after BC's very own Dan 'Dood' Veall described it as[/center]
[center][i]"One of the best cabs I've owned"[/i][/center]
[center]Rated at 400 watts and 8ohms, one is all you'll need for your average pub / small club gig (100-200 people). Add a second and you can go into the demolition business. No sooner had I managed to get my hands on one than something else comes up and I have to sell this to fund a new amp. Carpet covering is in good condition and all the drivers work.[/center]

[center]Looking to sell to a BC'er for £325. Due to the weight / size I would prefer collection but as always, I am willing to drive some distance to deliver or meet up with a buyer if my fuel costs are covered.[/center]

Edited by MoJo

Price reduced to [color=#ff0000]£325[/color][color=#000000] because I need the money to buy Dood's MB800[/color]