Why become a member? ×

Traded: John East black knobs from a U-Retro DLX for your chrome knobs
£20

Hello

I have a set of black knobs from a John East U-Retro Deluxe that I would like to exchange for a set of chrome knobs. I have three stacked knobs and a single/normal one. The knobs are in great condition (I can't see anything wrong with them; the colour is all still there) but are used.

I am looking for the exact same set of chrome knobs in similar condition - three stacked and a single.

Not for sale!

Here is a pic with poor lighting:

Edited by JimBobTTD

hi there" i have sets of chrome knobs as new" in there original packaging that were sent to me by john east" these are the original emg stacked knobs that john used on the original j retros... i wonder how you feel about a trade.

best paulo.

Hi again... If you have any old bassist mag's & i mean old!! you would /could see shots of these stacked chrome controls.. They differ in that they dont have the sloped shoulder that the one's john design has... They retail @ £8.99 each & are virtually indentical with the knurling & allen key grub screw.

• 1 month later...

Ive a spare single john east knob thst you can have (the sloped top one), youd be able to make your trade then, for some reason my chrome east deluxe came with the same knobs found on the audere pre. looks nicer on a jazz I think though.

• 1 month later...