Why become a member? ×

Hipshot BT4 detuner SOLD, black P bass p/guard SOLD
£75

Its a couple of items i don't use any more - having a clearout and passing these on...

1 x Hipshot BT-4 detuner in chrome.
NOW SOLD

1 x black Fender P bass scratchplate. 13-hole version for a Fender USA bass. Its black/white/black ply. Couple of small playing marks but nothing significant.
NOW SOLD

Pics here:
[attachment=138644:hipshot.jpg]
[attachment=138645:black plate.jpg]

Cheers

Edited by bassbiscuits

Hey, interested in the detuner. My Jazz is a '99 so should fit ok. Don't believe the tuners from that era are actuallt screwed into the wood of the headstock. How's the tuning stability on this thing?

Hiya iamthelvy,

Yeah it should fit a 99 Fender then no problem. Tuning stability seems fine once you've set it up properly, which doesn't take long. There's a little screw on the back which you adjust to make the drop exactly the right length, and then off you go.

You're right too - it doesn't need screwing in. The screw collar of the machine head holds it tight and there are two little notches underneath a Fender machine head on back of headstock which this sits in to hold position.

It's a good bit of kit and I've had it for a couple of years. I just don't really use it much any more and trying to raise funds so this has to go!