Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compact, Vintage Cloth, Roqsolid- Sold Pending
£500

cameltoe

Hi Guys,

Up for grabs is my Barefaced Compact.

It is the vintage cloth grille type, and comes with a roqsolid fitted cover.

I would rate condition at 9/10. It has been gigged, but not hard, and has lived in it's cover since I bought it.

It is approximately 7-8 months old, and has been used on average once a week for rehearsals or gigs.

It's never been pushed hard- I go through FOH for all gigs, so is just used for stage volume really. My Orange Bass Terror has never been north of halfway on volume ever!

I'm not going to bang on about these cabs, you should know what they can do if you are reading this. If you don't, then search the forum! Loads of reviews and info.

I believe the current waiting time is around 3 months for these. I had to wait over 4 months for mine to arrive.

I'm not completely sure how I should price it, but there is a Midget for sale on here for £500 delivered, so I'll place mine the same. The price includes insured delivery to any mainland UK address.

Pictures to follow, or i can email directly.

I'm not looking for trade deals, so [i]please[/i] don't offer me a Roadworn P or J, or a G&L L200 Tribute with a maple neck, or I'll end up being castrated by the missus.

Thanks

[attachment=137849:IMG_1925.jpg][attachment=137845:IMG_1912.jpg][attachment=137847:IMG_1919.jpg][attachment=137848:IMG_1918.jpg][attachment=137846:IMG_1914.JPG]

Oh cab is located in St Austell, if anyone wants to look with their hands. Come round and kick the tyres!

Edited by cameltoe