Why become a member? ×

New basses and beating the Credit Card system...

ZenBasses

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1372254935' post='2123423']
All that activity is going on your credit reference, however. Even the Experian trial, if they run a check. You might be comfortable with that, but it can give people issues - hence urging caution.
[/quote]

Works both ways as well mate - If you are paying the minimum payments then this can be a good way to build up or restore credit ratings.

Again, caution that the money does have to be paid back at some point, ideally without paying any interest, fees, penalties etc.

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1372254935' post='2123423']
All that activity is going on your credit reference, however. Even the Experian trial, if they run a check. You might be comfortable with that, but it can give people issues - hence urging caution.
[/quote]
I am not saying it is good. It is also true that you get credit checked. Once every 18 months it so will make little difference after all the checks you get for insurance quotes etc. Never miss a payment and you will have a better credit rating than someone with no credit or loans. I have never been refused loans or credit cards,I don`t really endorse it, but I have done it for years, so it is possible, and yes you will have to be a little cautious that you can always afford to pay at least the minimum