Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* G&L L-2000 Tribute (Blueburst) £350
£350

CamdenRob

Picked this up about a month ago new, it's a wonderful player with a huge variety of sounds. I'd rather not be parting with it, truth be told, but I've got [s]a serious Sandberg California VM 5 (Natural) itch[/s] an impending house move and need to raise some funds / make some room.

Here is a video of me playing it, only video camera audio but the rough gist comes across.

[media]http://youtu.be/ARYBA3uPAEU[/media]

As new condition (see pics)

Taking a bit of a hit on this one, considering I bought it new a month or so back, as I need to raise some funds.

Pick up only I'm afraid. Anyone around the Camden area is welcome to pop over one evening and try it out.

I still have the tags it came with and the original receipt and I'll throw in a Stagg gigbag as well.

[attachment=137211:1-Body.JPG][attachment=137212:1-Overview.JPG][attachment=137213:2-Headstock.JPG][attachment=137214:4-Body Close Up.JPG][attachment=137215:5-Serial Number.JPG]

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1371646096' post='2116538']
Picked this up about a month ago new, it’s a wonderful player with a huge variety of sounds. I’d rather not be parting with it, truth be told, but I’ve got a serious Sandberg California VM 5 (Natural) itch and need to raise some funds / make some room.

Here is a video of me playing it, only video camera audio but the rough gist comes across. *Edit can't seem to post video*

As new condition (see pics)

Taking a bit of a hit on this one, considering I bought it new a month or so back, as I need to raise some funds.

Pick up only I’m afraid. Anyone around the Camden area is welcome to pop over one evening and try it out.

I still have the tags it came with and the original receipt and I’ll throw in an unused Stagg gigbag as well.

No trades as I need to add to the ‘Sandberg Pot’

[attachment=137211:1-Body.JPG][attachment=137212:1-Overview.JPG][attachment=137213:2-Headstock.JPG][attachment=137214:4-Body Close Up.JPG][attachment=137215:5-Serial Number.JPG]
[/quote]

unless presumably someone has the exact Sandberg you're looking for, then you'd be in a quandry eh ;)

'G&L are superbly built basses, even the Tribby ones' type bump!

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1371646300' post='2116545']
unless presumably someone has the exact Sandberg you're looking for, then you'd be in a quandry eh ;)

'G&L are superbly built basses, even the Tribby ones' type bump!
[/quote]
Ha ha yes there is a Natural VM 5 shaped hole in my collection...

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1371646489' post='2116550']
Ha ha yes there is a Natural VM 5 shaped hole in my collection...
[/quote]

...and now the shopping list is on view, would that be your avatar too matey?

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1371646588' post='2116551']
...and now the shopping list is on view, would that be your avatar too matey?
[/quote]

No thats last weeks 'must have' deluxe fender jazz... I decided the sandberg would better suit my jazz bass shaped needs... I'll probably be desperate for something else next week.. damn i'm fickle

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1371646833' post='2116559']
No thats last weeks 'must have' deluxe fender jazz... I decided the sandberg would better suit my jazz bass shaped needs... I'll probably be desperate for something else next week.. damn i'm fickle
[/quote]

now my friend (he said gently opening the shop door to reveal many shiny things lain hidden for many minutes) have you tried an ACG... :P

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1371646918' post='2116561']
now my friend (he said gently opening the shop door to reveal many shiny things lain hidden for many minutes) have you tried an ACG... :P
[/quote]

ah I've seen a few of those around,beautiful indeed... I'm currently having a letts custom build that should satify my coffee table bass needs...

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1371647391' post='2116571']
ah I've seen a few of those around,beautiful indeed... I'm currently having a letts custom build that should satify my coffee table bass needs...
[/quote]

Jon-boy does lovely pieces of wood too, I had a Letts fretless 6 for a while that was gorgeous but the scale length proved too much for my intonation so I let it go to someone else with better reach than I

Morning Bump... I may possibly withdraw this to be honest. I'd quite like to keep it, although I'd have to hide any future purchases from Mrs CamdenRob.

Maybe trades. Anyone got a Mayones Jabba 4 there willing to part with for the G&L and some cash? I only really like the new white or sea foam green ones.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1378206529' post='2196941']
Would you consider shipping to Sheffield?
[/quote]

I'd prefer someone to collect it really to be honest...

I'm in the midst of a house move at the moment with boxes and stuff everywhere. I'm so disorganized that if I was to box it up for a courier there's a possibility you might end up with a table lamp / some crockery or the missus delivered instead... :blink:

Rob

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1378216196' post='2197130']
I'd prefer someone to collect it really to be honest...
I'm in the midst of a house move at the moment with boxes and stuff everywhere. I'm so disorganized that if I was to box it up for a courier theirs a possibility you might end up with a table lamp / some crockery or the missus delivered instead... :blink:
Rob
[/quote]

Ah well, good luck with the move matey!