Why become a member? ×

Shuffler - Paul Turner

bassfan

Hi All,

I know some of you guys are up to date with all things in the world of new music.

Does anyone know when Shuffler's album is due for release? I can't find any indication on the net at all...

Over to you guys..................... :D

Okay, Paul just phoned following another long day at rehearsals for The Voice. Tom Jones had the songs ready for his contestant, so that run through took half an hour, and then a final selection. Will I Am was supposed to be there at 2, didn't show until 5, and had no songs selected for playing through. He had spent all day on Sunday working on song ideas with Nick Cottle, who has olayed with Kate Bush, Peter Gabriel and the like (Nick is Laurence Cottle's brother). Rehearsals for today have ended with stoll nothing decided for Will's vontestant to sing. Aaagh!!!

Anyhow, the Shuffler album was hopefully being launched fully by a German record label, who have unfortunately have just passed on it. So, Paul is going to email the Shuffler management to see what's happening with CD purchasing ootions for folks looking to buy the album as there have been a number of enquiries recently. He'll get back to me as soon as he hears back. Might be later tonight, or tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...