Why become a member? ×

Ampeg Portaflex PF500 & PF115 + roqsolid cover - NOW SOLD
£575

steve

[u][b]price reduction to £550, or close offers[/b][/u] [color=#ff0000][b]NOW SOLD :)[/b][/color]

I've decided to downscale even more as I'm doing more upright than loud rock electric gigs at the moment so a smaller combo with PA support is the way to go for me. As a consequence I moving on my lovely portaflex rig. I've had it for around 12 months, it's done plenty of gigs and I've had absolutely no issues with regard to unreliabilty. Sounds fantastic, chuck another cab underneath it and it easily copes with a very loud rock band (mic'ed up kit through the PA ffs :rolleyes: :o )

Here's the pics
[attachment=136880:IMG_0677.JPG][attachment=136881:IMG_0678.JPG]
[attachment=136882:IMG_0679.JPG][attachment=136883:IMG_0680.JPG]
[attachment=136884:IMG_0681.JPG]

Cosmetically, there's a scuff on the front edge, and two of the screws are missing from one of the castor brackets, which had worked loose. Castor bracket is now firmly reattached and good to go.

I really don't want to split these, unless somebody wants to arrange a kinky menage-a-trois of some shape or form :shok: and I'd much prefer cash on collection, which could be from my house, where I'll chuck in a brew, or the band rehearsal room, where the buyer will be able to crank it up a bit.

Maaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyybe open to a bit of light haggling, maaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyybe a px, but I definately need some cash my way in any kind of deal. I'll have a think about trade fodder, but in the mean time, what have you got?

Oh, and don't forget to vote in the BC composition competition [s]each vote for my entry will reduce the price by £5[/s]

Edited by steve

[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1371238647' post='2111722']
MB1.
Hello Steve!
Rodacademy is looking for the exact gear in "Items Wanted!"
[/quote]

Hi Martin, hope you are well, I've just seen that and replied, thanks very much for theheads up tho' :)

[quote name='huwgarms' timestamp='1371215721' post='2111299']
gutted had i seen this before ordering my shiny new markbass stuff id a snatched yer arm off ;-) best of luck with the sale
[/quote]

that's a shame, cheers anyway

If I had the spare cash I'd have it as a backup for mine. Got mine from Andertons just over a year ago and I can confirm that (a) they sound awesome and (B) I've had touch wood no issues with reliability - use mine for both gigs and for rehersals. Someone buy this

[quote name='Nibody' timestamp='1371394043' post='2113278']
If I had the spare cash I'd have it as a backup for mine. Got mine from Andertons just over a year ago and I can confirm that (a) they sound awesome and ( B) I've had touch wood no issues with reliability - use mine for both gigs and for rehersals. Someone buy this
[/quote]

Thanks for this :)

Can't believe this is still here. 500w of Ampeg tone in a head you can fit in a laptop bag. To clarify on reliability issues, I have used mine for double sets with the covers band (running through a PF115 and PF210) so around 2hrs at a time plus weekly 3hr rehersals since buying it and the ONLY issue I have ever had with mine was the protect circuit kicking in using a poorly wired 8x10 Ampeg cab once in a flea pit rehersal studio (speakers had been removed and replaced and lets just say the impedance wasn't what it said on the tin.

Edited by Nibody

[quote name='Nibody' timestamp='1372492455' post='2126312']
Can't believe this is still here. 500w of Ampeg tone in a head you can fit in a laptop bag. To clarify on reliability issues, I have used mine for double sets with the covers band (running through a PF115 and PF210) so around 2hrs at a time plus weekly 3hr rehersals since buying it and the ONLY issue I have ever had with mine was the protect circuit kicking in using a poorly wired 8x10 Ampeg cab once in a flea pit rehersal studio (speakers had been removed and replaced and lets just say the impedance wasn't what it said on the tin.
[/quote]

cheers, and.......................... b u m p