Why become a member? ×

Powersoft D2004 2000W RMS 1u 8.5Kg power amplifier

Dood

[quote name='velvetkevorkian' post='221717' date='Jun 18 2008, 09:07 PM']Swap for your old BK Electronics Class D module? :)[/quote]

Hey! Long time no see!

Interested as part of a part ex mate! ;o)

Dan

I'm honestly surprised this has not gone yet. I've been sorely tempted to purchase one since joining BC as they appear to be the epitome of functionality. Powerful, compact, lightweight. How much more can you ask for?

Best of luck moving it on Dood!

Mark

P.S. Hows the Sansamp working out for you?

Cheers Mark! Yes, I guess so, but I haven't really done much to try to sell it.. despite being as new and pretty much half the price of new. It certainly is an amazing amp, and if no one bites, I shall keep it.. It's one of the best out there (You only have to see who is using them to know that he he he)

It's small enough and light enough to keep stowed away, without *getting* in the way, so thats not a bad thing either.

We'll see what happens.. I have seen some things I would like to buy, but that will have to wait!

Oh sansamp! Yeah, not bad actually! I have found a sweet spot.. I have (as talked about in other threads) started using the BDDI in parallel with my M80. The best way to describe the possibilities tone wise would be the Ampeg BSB Pro on steroids!!! There's really nothing I can't do with the two pedals and my FX rack now. LOVE IT!!

Dood.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Finbar' post='236222' date='Jul 10 2008, 12:47 AM']Man I want this :) Money is cruel.[/quote]

Talk to me dude! We maybe able to come to some sort of arrangement.. far better than risking ebay for me!

Bump... ebay next week.... Sensible offers listened to...

[edit] 20/7 £700 [b]inc delivery to mainland UK [/b] now. Looking at ebay in the next couple of weeks. Thanks.

• 9 months later...

[quote name='Freuds_Cat' post='468605' date='Apr 21 2009, 02:52 PM']I am so pissed I missed this.

How did you go selling it Dan?[/quote]

It's funny.. no sooner had I sold it and bought my MarkBass F1... I went out and bought a Line6 X3 Live... and what would be perfect for that? A nice clean, powerful power amp!!!! So I may have shot maself in the foot! lol - The F1 is taking up the duties of supplying audio juice to my cabs at the moment.

Kinda feel silly for selling it!