Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

ianrunci

I thought I had this sold at one point, but the buyer couldn't raise all the cash. Hence its back up
Not much to say about this amp other than its a powerhouse for its size and the sound is fantastic no matter what bass you put through it. Its got all the usual gubbins, Balanced DI out, tuner output preshape controls active.passive switch etc etc. I have also replaced the original speaker with a 300 Watt Mackenzie

its a GP 7 SM300 7215

This is a steal at this price

If anyone is interested in a trade, I am based in Bury, Lancs

Edited by ianrunci

I'm in the process of doing the same as you Ian - cept mine is the 150/300W version. Can't think of anything to touch these combos at the normal second hand price these go for. To get anything like a sensible improvement I'm going the MarkBass 151HR/LM250 or LMII route.

Good luck with the sale/changeover

[quote name='peety' post='213099' date='Jun 5 2008, 12:11 PM']Is there a price for a cash sale mate !

cheers steve[/quote]

Its the only rig I have at the moment and I gig every weekend so I would be either looking to swap it for something else or target another purchase before I could sell it for cash

Ian

Either that's a massive amp or you live in a doll's house - your sofa looks tiny in comparison!

Bump for a great combo. For all the people wondering: "what amp do I buy to play covers in pubs?" here's the perfect solution. Yes they're not light but the power and tone is fantastic.

I'm quite tempted myself!

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='214409' date='Jun 7 2008, 03:19 PM']Either that's a massive amp or you live in a doll's house - your sofa looks tiny in comparison!

Bump for a great combo. For all the people wondering: "what amp do I buy to play covers in pubs?" here's the perfect solution. Yes they're not light but the power and tone is fantastic.

I'm quite tempted myself![/quote]

heh heh
its just the angle of the camera, and its on top of a sub bass bin :)

• 1 month later...