Why become a member? ×

ESP NewYork custom shop *sold pending transfer*
£550

fluffo

[b][size=5]I've decided it's time to sell my beloved ESP Jazz Bass.[/size][/b]
[b][size=5]This is a very rare custom shop model that was made in Newyork in there custom shop from 88.[/size][/b]
[b][size=5]It is available with either the audere Z mode that is in it or with a traditional passive jazz plate.[/size][/b]
[b][size=5]You will notice that there is a battery cavity in the back and where the Audere is powered from, also there is an empty jack socket in the side, I used to have a John East Retro Deluxe in this so the Jack was separate and [/size][/b][size=5][b]If you want it with the Audere in it I will also supply it with a passive fully loaded plate.[/b][/size]
[b][size=5]The bridge is a Schaller 'D'.[/size][/b]
[b][size=5]I also have the original mint green/white scratch plate that will be included.[/size][/b]
[b][size=5]Without the Audere It will leave me in a fully working condition with the passive plate wired in and will be £500.[/size][/b]
[b][size=5]This bass plays very well with a low action.[/size][/b]
[b][size=5]I am based around the southeast London/kent area and will gladly post for about £25, thats fully insured or collection is also welcomed.[/size][/b]

Edited by fluffo

These are just top notch basses! I have one in surf green and its the best jazzbass I have ever owned!
Just a quick question. My bass has also that NY postnumber neck plate, does that mean that it is also biuld in there? My friends 400-series bass has only ESP text on that.

Edited by Typhus

I believe so, I have hunted for info regarding this including a call to selectron who are uk distributer and although there is little to no records of the older esp's due to a fire loosing past records there is no serial number info but mine has a pencil written date on the neck heel,