Why become a member? ×

F/S: EBS Proline 4x10 (with castors + roqsolid cover) SOLD!!!
£375

tonyf

[u][b]NOW SOLD[/b][/u]

For sale is my EBS Proline 410 cab. Only moving it on because I've purchased a new Bergantino cab and can't justify keeping both.

It's in really good condition and comes with a Roqsolid cover. It's a fantastic cab, the latest of two I've had over the years. Every other bit of kit has been measured against these wonderful cabinets.

Techy stuff cut'n'pasted off the EBS website:

Frequency Response 70 - 18k Hz
Sensitivity 103 dB
Power Rating 800 W RMS
Impedance 4 ohms
Volume 116 liters
Height 69 cm / 27"
Width 58 cm / 23"
Depth 44 cm / 17"
Weight 41 kg / 90 lbs

Looking for offers around £350. PM me? ;-)

Due to the weight, collection only (from Solihull or reasonable distance meet up somewhere in between)

[attachment=135089:_DSC5696.jpg][attachment=135090:_DSC5701.jpg][attachment=135091:_DSC5707.jpg]

Edited by tonyf

No Richard, they're permanently attached (four screws on each castor). Did at one point think about getting a set that detached but never got round to it.

TBH though, it just makes it so much easier to move around when on stage having them permanently attached. It's also helped with decoupling the cab from wooden stages meaning I've not had to use my Gramma Pad for a while.

HTH

It'd work brilliantly with the HD350. I used to have the very same head and gigged with it and a couple of Prolines for years. Sounded wonderful.

The Proline 410 is 4 ohms, the HD350 I had went down to 2 ohms (the newer HD360 does the same) meaning your amp should be fine with it.

It will sound huge. Trust me :-)