Why become a member? ×

*Position Filled* London Jazz Drummer Wanted - To Play Rock Originals

discreet

[b]*Position Filled* London Jazz Drummer Wanted - To Play Rock Originals[/b]

Mitch Mitchell or Ginger Baker wanted (but preferably not as much of a pain in the arse!) for a recently-formed originals band whose drummer has left due to 'commitment issues'. :rolleyes: [size=4]We want to keep our early momentum going, so need to find a replacement ASAP to join bass, guitar and voice.[/size]

We're not your run-of-the-mill rock band, though it would certainly help if you [i]can[/i] rock out... instead of me trying to explain what it is we do, have a listen to these numbers, watch the video and if you like what you see and hear let me know about it!

[url="https://soundcloud.com/hour-of-the-dog/"]https://soundcloud.c...our-of-the-dog/[/url]

Age and image are unimportant. [size=4]However, skill and accomplishment [/size][i]are[/i][size=4] important as is having your own gear and transport. Please note that the v[/size]ideo is NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daLW5UDzwCA[/media]

We currently rehearse in Sunny South Bermondsey and are based in North and SE London, but we can rehearse close to London Bridge if that would suit you better. We are looking to continue writing, expanding our set and doing as many gigs as possible. Creative input will be actively encouraged.

Initially we are in it for fun - but we won't be turning down any interesting offers and we certainly won't say 'no' to success, should it come our way. :) [size=4]I thank you![/size]

Mark

Edited by discreet

[quote name='Low End Bee' timestamp='1368439758' post='2076962']
If I was a drummer I would be in like a shot Mark. You've got a lot of good songs and a lot of potential. You boys can play a bit too!
[/quote]

Thanks very much for those kind words, Ad! Finding a decent drummer is such a pain in the arse, as I'm sure you know!
I'm seriously thinking of taking up the drums myself if it means never having to look for another one!

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1368468497' post='2077469']

Thanks very much for those kind words, Ad! Finding a decent drummer is such a pain in the arse, as I'm sure you know!
I'm seriously thinking of taking up the drums myself if it means never having to look for another one!
[/quote]

If you do that can I be your bassist :P