Why become a member? ×

Bargain 1x15 Cab

dangee

[color="#FF0000"][b]Need to shift this...now £95[/b][/color]

A couple of years ago I bought (and then sold) two new old stock Trace V4s from GM Audio in Maldon. They are ex-Trace employees and have done loads of work for Trace customers in terms of servicing and repairs. They also made their own gear and I had them build me two cabs to go with the heads. There was a 210 and a 115. They're both 8ohms and I think they run up to 500 or 600w. As I can't get hold of Gav at GM, I'll advertise them as 300w at 8ohms to be safe.

Anyway, the cost me £350 each and have sat around doing nothing. They're both for sale and I have a definite buyer coming over in the week to pick which one he wants. Whichever one is left will be available at the bargain price of [color="#FF0000"]£150[/color]. Buyer collects.

210 now sold

[attachment=9231:IMGA0631.JPG][attachment=9232:IMGA0632.JPG][attachment=9233:IMGA0634_1.JPG]

Edited by dangee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='Lew-Bass' post='401151' date='Feb 5 2009, 03:54 PM']Would be interested if you could post exact model name (so I could google it etc.) and could arrange courier

Thanks[/quote]

There isn't one!

The company was set-up as Wolf Tone. They made boutique guitar stuff (you may find a review in guitarist magazine). I think the bloke who ran the company had a bit of a breakdown and it folded.

The reviews for the guitar stuff were excellent and the bass cabs were built to the same standard if the helps...but these cabs were one offs built for me to go with a couple of V4 heads they had knocking around.

Dan

[quote name='Lew-Bass' post='401202' date='Feb 5 2009, 04:25 PM']Ah ok, I see, well I'd still be interested providing you could get the accurate spec. up on here ;)[/quote]

What I know is what's above...115, 8 Ohms, eminence speaker/driver and at least 350w. If you can tell me how to work out the wattage I'll happily do it for you.

Thanks mate, I don't know how to work it out, maybe someone else could help (hi!)?

Also, would you be able to give the measurements and a good estimate of a weight?

If I was to buy it it'd have to be delivered aswell mate, what are the prices on that?

Thanks again

[quote name='Lew-Bass' post='401534' date='Feb 5 2009, 09:38 PM']Thanks mate, I don't know how to work it out, maybe someone else could help (hi!)?

Also, would you be able to give the measurements and a good estimate of a weight?

If I was to buy it it'd have to be delivered aswell mate, what are the prices on that?

Thanks again[/quote]

I'll get the dimensions/weight tomorrow.

Interparcel.com will give you a shipping quote

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='402418' date='Feb 6 2009, 09:41 PM']You could probably whip out the driver and find out the exact model of the speaker and find the specs on the Eminence site.[/quote]

Update: Eminence Gamma 15 inch speaker, 8 ohm, 300W