Why become a member? ×

I have a Zoom MRS-4b Portable recording studio for sale

It comes with three smart media cards (1x16mb 1x32mb & 1x 128mb) I have used this only a few times since i bought it about six months ago. I am upgrading so dont need it anymore.

Condition wise it's in perfect working order, comes with PSU, tatty box & instructions.

I'm pretty sure I paid about £35 for it from a fellow BC'er so am asking this as a delivered price. will only ship to UK though.

Here is the info:
With its simple 4-track cassette-like interface, the New and Improved MRS-4B is true digital recording made easy. Just turn the power on and start recording while saving your audio to the supplied 32MB smart media card. Digital recording couldn't get any simpler!The MRS-4B features two-track simultaneous recording on 4 channels, with 8 virtual takes per track giving you a total of 32 total tracks. The long 45mm faders are perfect for critical mixing and the two-band parametric EQ and pan controls give each channel a wide range sound shaping. A large backlit LCD displays input levels, tracks 1-4 and Master L/R output levels. Full digital editing tools such as Copy and Paste, Erase, Exchange and Bounce are all at your fingertips as well as Dynamic Effects such as Compression or Limiting, Cabinet Simulation for guitar, and mic pre settings for great vocals. The new MRS-4B is a complete 4-track recorder offering great digital sound and powerful editing tools, perfect for small projects or laying down your next big hit.

Edited by fumps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...