Why become a member? ×

***TRADED *** Rickenbacker 4003 Walnutburst
£1500

dougal

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#FF0000]***PENDING TRADE***[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Up for grabs is a mighty fine limited edition 4003 ric in walnutburst in as new condition. Seriously, there isn't a scratch on it.[/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The bass came to me from GeoFio ([url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/197621-my-limited-edition-rickenbacker-4003-walnutburst/"]see his demo of it here[/url]). I've never had one before, and although I've tried them out in shops I've never owned one. It turns out we're just incompatible somehow: it just doesn't sit right on me.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'd prefer to sell for hard cash, but if you have something interesting along the lines of a super-p then hit me up. I can only politely decline. [/font]

Bass is in Egham. Or can be delivered to central London.

I will ship to the UK at the buyer's expense. If you're elsewhere in the world PM me and we can have a discussion.

Comes with hard case, truss rod tool and a spare bridge, all in a hard case.

I have a pickup surround fitted (from rickysounds.co.uk) which I'll leave on there.

It has the stereo output, and the pull pot for an extra sound option:

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The following is grabbed directly from guitar guitar where this originally came from:[/font][/size]

[quote]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#333333]This classic bass comes in a strictly limited edition Walnutburst finish, exclusive to Guitarguitar. This is the first new finish in some 5 years and numbers are limited to 25 worldwide. [/color]

[color=#333333]Rickenbacker 4003, the Classic Rickenbacker bass - famous for its ringing sustain, treble punch and solid underlying bass. A subtle strip of binding graces the elegantly curved body and the Rosewood fingerboard. Deluxe triangular inlays and stereo capability are standard features. Limited edition Walnutburst finish, exclusive to Guitarguitar.[/color][/font][/size][list]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Rickenbacker 4003 SBR[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Body Type: Solid[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]No. Frets: 20[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Scale Length: 84.5 cm (33 1/4'')[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Neck Width at Nut: 42.9 mm (1 11/16'')[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Neck Width at 12th Fret: 54.0 mm (2 1/8'')[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Body Wood: Maple[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Neck Wood: Maple[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Weight: 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs.)[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Overall Length: 113.8 cm (44 13/16'')[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Overall Width: 34.3 cm (13 1/2'')[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Overall Depth: 31.8 mm (1 1/4'')[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Neck Binding: Yes[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fret Marker Style: Triangle[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Tailpiece: RIC[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bridge: RIC[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Neck Type: Through body[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]No. of Pickups: 2[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Type of Pickups: Single Coil[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Output Type: Mono and Stereo[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Machine Heads: Schaller Deluxe[/font][/size]
[/list]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#333333]The 4003 comes with a genuine Rickenbacker hard case[/color][/font][/size]

[/quote]

Oh, and if you've ever wondered what my house looks like reflected in a ricky bridge, wonder no longer.

Edited by dougal