Why become a member? ×

Marshall JCM600 Head, Gibson Les Paul Deluxe

Thought I'd list em here in case. Marshall JCM 600 head, pics to come, with footswitch, around £275. In Weston Supermare, but can be got to Bristol or nearby places without a problem.

Also:
[quote]Gibson Les Paul Deluxe for sale.

Black with cream binding on body and along neck. 50s neck, 2 mini humbuckers. 3 way selector, 2 volumes, 2 tone dials.

Guitar has never been gigged but has some light playing wear, great black gloss finish and great versatile pickups.

Would be interested in taking a part exchange + some cash so if this interests you throw some offers my way.[/quote]

He's after something single coil in trade, gotta cut through our dense sound a little.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='226489' date='Jun 25 2008, 09:58 AM']Is this the LP that went for the ridiculously low price on ebay at the weekend?
I wish I'd had the readies for that.[/quote]

Nah, he sold it privately. Considering the head for myself now, replace the second guitarist with no guitar with an octave up split signal.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='226640' date='Jun 25 2008, 12:54 PM']Nah, he sold it privately. Considering the head for myself now, replace the second guitarist with no guitar with an octave up split signal.[/quote]

Where'd you get that idea man? :)

Buy the head!!

[quote name='bunjy' post='226660' date='Jun 25 2008, 01:16 PM']Where'd you get that idea man? :)

Buy the head!![/quote]

Oi, your sort aren't supposed to be around here. Set up both amps either side of the stage, walk toward one for 'MUUURRRR' and the other for 'weeeee'.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='226794' date='Jun 25 2008, 04:48 PM']Oi, your sort aren't supposed to be around here. Set up both amps either side of the stage, walk toward one for 'MUUURRRR' and the other for 'weeeee'.[/quote]

Isn't that gonna be the same setup as Joe is my point!

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='226640' date='Jun 25 2008, 12:54 PM']Nah, he sold it privately. Considering the head for myself now, replace the second guitarist with no guitar with an octave up split signal.[/quote]

this one
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gibson-Les-Paul-Deluxe-includes-Hardcase_W0QQitemZ130233259132"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gibson-Les-Paul-Delu...emZ130233259132[/url]

If not, somebody's nicked his images

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='226801' date='Jun 25 2008, 04:54 PM']this one
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gibson-Les-Paul-Deluxe-includes-Hardcase_W0QQitemZ130233259132"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gibson-Les-Paul-Delu...emZ130233259132[/url]

If not, somebody's nicked his images[/quote]

That is it - unless there is another Luke Worgan in Bristol with that guitar.

Oli is clearly being a homosexual.

I have no idea why Luke sold that for £725!!!!

He didn't - take another look at the auction, it went for best offer of £625 - which is a good couple of hundred quid less that I thought it would be and a bloody good bargain for someone.
There was no price and I should have asked, but didn't have anything single coil to trade.

Edited by john_the_bass

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='226820' date='Jun 25 2008, 05:19 PM']He didn't - take another look at the auction, it went for best offer of £625 - which is a good couple of hundred quid less that I thought it would be and a bloody good bargain for someone.
There was no price and I should have asked, but didn't have anything single coil to trade.[/quote]

Jesus christ. Hahahahaha!

Yeah man, if he confirmed right now I'd buy it.....right now. I'd buy that and the compressor he's got for me.

I need him to confirm as the head is in Brighton and they guy who has it travels back every few weeks.

Hassle him when you see him tonight or whenever!

Well, Joe is encouraging me to buy stuff, although I was stereo wiring my basses long before I knew him. He will also share my difficulties paying bills when I spend all my cash on toys. Course if I run out of money I won't secretly sell my gear on ebay without telling anyone in the hope that people will believe I sold it for the asking price.

• 2 weeks later...