Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ayup

Skid

I've just found out about this place from someone I met through Secondlife.com - Thanks Mambo :)

I've recently started playing bass again after an 8 year break and have settled for now on a Squire Precision (yeah, yeah, I know).

Previous basses include a hohner 1950's semi-acoustic (Bill Wyman style - can't remember the name of it), an Aria Pro II Fretless in black and a fretted in red and a 3/4 double bass (which I loved and regretted getting rid the moment I sold it). Ampage was through a Trace Elliot 250W Combo (again, which I loved and regretted... etc.)

I'm currently using a 100W Fender Rumble, which I've borrowed from a friend.

I also do Vocals (SM58) in my band (www.myspace.com/monkeynutznotts) and Voice Overs, for which I use a Rode NT1-A and a Presonus pre-amp, straight into Cubase.

That's about me in a nutshell. Ta very much.

Hi, i'm brand new to bass and play a Squier Precision. I have no experience of other basses to compare, but I'm very pleased with it. Playing through a 15w Fender Rumble at the moment which will be the first thing I will change. How do you rate the 100w?

Edited by aceuggy