Why become a member? ×

Sorted, thanks.

jsixties

I live in bournemouth and can help if you are struggling. But I won't be back in bournemouth for about a fortnight as I'm a student living in newcastle. I'll be in bournemouth from the 5th to the 14th so the guitar would need to be picked up during that time. I'll also need to make sure I can get something to package it in safely enough as I've never couriered a guitar/bass before.

You might be better off seeing if someone else can help you out, but if you can't I'm happy to give you a hand.

Cheers,

Tom

I can arange to go to that area with my work. So if you're pushed I can collect. I also have shipped basses and do have packing materials.

I would prefer to collect during the working day or early evening, if they can do that.

Cheers
Rich

Kev, Tom, Rich... You guys are wonderful, not at home just now but i will contact with you tomorrow.
A person living or working in the [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wimborne - Dorset area is the best choice if possible. I don't want to disturb anyone having to travel or changing plans to do that.[/font][/color]
Many thanks to all of you, truly appreciated your help!

Edited by jsixties

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Definitely the carrier can't handle the payment in cash, so if any of you can give me a hand with the collection the next days please let me know to arrange it.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks a lot guys.[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...