Why become a member? ×

Ashdown 115 cab identification

Pinball

Edit: Ignore most of this, I'm a fool I just needed to read the label properly as it says "Mag 115 Deep" (blush), but I'd still be interested to know if the covering is standard.

I bought an Ashdown cab off ebay last year. I stuck it my my garage as I had a bad shoulder and thought It would save me carrying my kit through the house when I started gigging. Well I have started gigging but am playing guitar not bass so I need to sell this on to fund some other kit.

I'm sticking it on ebay but am not sure how to list it. I know its not your standard deep 115 as I have one of those and this one seems more sturdy, has a blue speaker, carpet covering and a metal grill on the front. Is it just called an ABM 115?

I can't seem to find the exact one, the woolly covering is especially confusing as it seem like it has been there from new.

Any help would be much appreciated as I don't want to miss-sell

[attachment=130758:Ash1.JPG]
[attachment=130760:Ashlabel.JPG]
[attachment=130759:AshdownBK.JPG]

Edited by Pinball

Thanks for the info., so its probably just an older verion rather than a factory option.

[quote name='RandomBass' timestamp='1364040850' post='2021175']
If you are listing it on ebay, how about listing it on here first? Assuming you haven't already of course!
[/quote]

Yep I agree. Basschat is always my first call for buying and selling but in this case I'm trying to get funds together for something and haven't donated or signed up for selling yet (hangs head in shame and embarassment) so it seems mad to shelve out £20 when my fund is empty. Once I have sold some items than I will sign up and start advertising here-I promise :) Hmm but them I won't have anything for sale :( Chicken and egg syndrome haahaa!