Why become a member? ×

Korg G5 ToneWorks Synth Bass Processor
£150

hen barn

[b] Korg G5 ToneWorks Synth Bass Processor[/b]

If you are looking for a synth bass then this is it. I have been using using while playing in a 80s band and a funk band and it has got the funk!! 9 programable sounds in very good condition comes with orginal box . includes a power supply. Last one of these went for £225 i only want £150 plus postage.

The Man himself said

[size=4]"...my [color=red][size=4]Korg[/size][/color] [color=red][size=4]G5[/size][/color] synth bass processor that I’ve been using for years." - Bootsy Collins[/size]

[size=4][b]The legendary [color=red][size=4]Korg[/size][/color] [color=red][size=4]G5[/size][/color] ToneWorks Synth Bass Processor[/b]
So grab a it quick!![/size]

[size=4]In outstanding condition, no scratches, dings, etc. Shiny & silver, these very rarely come up for sale

The [color=red][size=4]G5[/size][/color] is an effect processor for electric bass that combines in one compact body two state-of-the-art digital signal processing modules: a Wave Shape module that adds powerful synth bass sound, and a Filter module that sensitively follows every nuance of your playing.

The synth bass sound generated by the Wave Shape Module is not simply a suboscillator, but radically modifies the sound of the vibrating string itself. The Filter module goes beyond analog VCFs, creating incisive crispness and funky resonance effects. These sound processing modules propel the [color=red][size=4]G5[/size][/color] into a dimension that goes beyond conventional electric bass or synth sounds, bringing you a completely new experience of wild and expressive bass sound.

Manual:

[color=red][size=4]korg[/size][/color].com/uploads/Support/[color=red][size=4]G5[/size][/color]_OwnersManual_634726729278300000.pdf[/size]

Im based in brighton it you want to pick up