Why become a member? ×

sold please remove
£550

fluffo

I need to sell off some bits so this is the next to offer.
I bought this from Warwickhunt last year and I have been using it as my main bass most of this time.
Since buying this I have had a Jazz bar fitted to the back and have changed the pick guard to a brass Fender 57 reissue one which fitted straight on with no alterations as around this time, ie 84 they were making parts for Fender anyway.
You may remember this for sale on here for sale when Warwickhunt bought it, but since then it's become a different animal
I went down the road of an early Jazz Bass for the electrics, with two stacked pots with a volume and tone per pickup, If you have a volume pot turned off both tones will work the other pickup as I followed the old fender wiring diagram including the capacitor.
As you can see from the photos the neck is more or less a birds eye maple and it plays great.
I have always been a massive fan of the old ESP gear and knocks spots off a lot of the more recent makers.
I have spent quite a lot of time and money getting this bass to where it is now.
The bridge Jazz bar is a Kent Armstrong Vintage Hot Rail, I left the original p pickup in as they seemed to match up well.
I'm going to stick to 5 strings mainly and have my eye on something elsewhere but nothing is written in stone.
I am based around the south east london/Kent area 10 minutes from the Dartford bridge.
PRICE DROP NOW £475

Edited by fluffo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...