Why become a member? ×

G&L MFD Precision pickup. SOLD
£70

Now SOLD

For sale, this standard precision sized pickup, straight from my 2012 G&L SB-2. I simply prefer a pickup that is rather more vintage sounding. This will be a straight swap into any standard Precision bass.
These pickups are not available from G&L, as they only come with their basses as far as I know. Wired in series, standard precision style. WIll come with some screws and foam.
The output and punch from this pickup is absolutely HUGE. My perception is that it is nearly twice as loud as a "standard" P pickup. Massive bass, and extended highs too, compared to a typical vintage-type P pickup..
Mint condition, with loads of wire length.
£70 posted to you within mainland UK. I'm happy to post abroad, but please contact me for exact costs.

cheers.

[url="http://www.ephotobay.com/share/pickup.html"][/url]

Edited by hamfist

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1363635166' post='2015111']
Nah, I waited for a reply but didn't get one :(
[/quote]

Sorry Tom, by the time I saw your post, it was sold so I thought replying was a bit pointless. Sorry if you felt ignored.

As for the wires, one of the blacks is a ground wire for a back plate on one of the p'ups. The Yellow is the hot wire, the other black is the ground and the white and green just connect together to connect the two p'ups in series.