Why become a member? ×

RICKENBACKER 4003, in Fireglo - SOLD
£1250

MoJoKe

Here we have for sale a Rickenbacker 4003 in Fireglo, made in 2004, in its Ric case.

Hi, I am selling this for the guitarist in my band, I had a good play on it last week and it is a lovely bass. He has had it from new. He says:-

Its in super condition with the following notes...

[indent=1]A couple of small knocks to the headstock, clearly seen in the pic.
A couple of marks on the bottom where it has been in & out of a stand...not nasty though.
A pin prick ding by the jack socket (there when it was bought new).
A very small 'tracking' mark on the back that wouldn't show up.
Polish swirls & a tiny indent on the front that has to be held to the light to see.
Case has some marks, visible in the pic.
I have the pickup cover.[/indent]

I say:- He has a great collection of guitars, all kept in as close to showroom condition as can be. In my opinion, apart from the issues above I would say it looks barely played.

£1150 to include UK shipping/delivery, the bass is in Teignmouth, or Taunton if anyone would like to see it in the flesh! Sale only, no trades on this one!

[attachment=129203:4003 body.jpg][attachment=129202:4003 back.jpg][attachment=129204:4003 case.jpg][attachment=129205:4003 headstock.jpg][attachment=129206:4003 in case.jpg]

Edited by MoJoKe

[quote name='Johngh' timestamp='1362596109' post='2001940']
So which is the correct price, the one in the title or the one in the add. Can you adjust please

Thanks
[/quote]

Oh, that I could! I have just posted in "site issues", I have tried changing it and it won't let me. Gremlin at work I think. (the "Price: £**** " at the top of all adverts is system generated since the new marketplace upgrade)

The Price is an[size=5] [b]incredibly reasonable £1150[/b][/size], which is now shown in the post title!

Edited by MoJoKe

[quote name='Exe188' timestamp='1362603652' post='2002114']
If I only had the money lol....
Lovely bass, too bad that my budget is currently 950 gbp on its highest, which isnt worth the rickenbacker :P. Good luck with selling, have a bump I guess :D.
[/quote]

The price IMHO is very fair for the condition of the bass; my man needs to sell to buy a new Gretch guitar, so the price does [i]need [/i]to be a little further north of that, but he might consider reasonable offers...