Why become a member? ×

Bass Collection, anyone?

bigsmokebass

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/200158-for-sale-price-drop-ns-bolin-5-l825-and-bass-collection-ii-jazz-l360-delivered-with-hard-cases/

I own that bass now!

It's amazing. Has had some mods done by the previous owner It now has flats & a foam mute so has been on quite a journey. I'll never sell it.

The maker of the earlier Bass Collection stuff is Momose san from Japan. It's entirely handmade & I'm looking for a P made by him as well.

On 26/01/2019 at 20:53, fleabag said:

This , in a  nutshell, but in a Fiesta Red, maple neck and maple fretboard

bass collection.jpg

I have one exactly like this. It has an after market loom and a mahoosive big green capacitor, which gives a fairly trebley 'grand piano' tone. Plays very nicely and as mine cost me £100 it's probably much better value in terms of bang per buck than my Mike Lull jazz

• 2 months later...

I have a Bass Collection P-Bass with a maple neck and which has a Babicz bridge and SB P-Bass pickups added. I use it with Bass Collection Detroit Flats. The neck is fantastic and the plays well. I also have a Fender US Precision and from my standpoint feel that it cuts a very close second for playability. As has been said before in the thread they are great basses VFM wise. Bought second hand from a fellow bass chatter its a great bass to have in the toolbox and suits Motown covers perfectly.