Why become a member? ×

Pair of BFM Omni 10.5s in Hampshire***SOLD***

I'm selling my pair of Bill Fitzmaurice designed Omni 10.5s. I'm not in a band at the moment and with nothing even remotely on the horizon I have no need for these to be taking up space in the house.

They are fitted with Eminence Beta 10s so are each rated at 250 watts and 8 ohms and each weigh 26lbs. As you can see they are very well constructed and I've paid great attention to detail in their construction. They are covered in TuffCab, a special purpose speaker cab textured coating, which is very durable and easy to clean.

I'm looking for £300 the pair or £175 each. They are great sounding cabs, as good or better than any commercially available.

I'm in south Hampshire but I don't mind delivering up to 100 miles or meeting halfway. I will give a full refund to any buyer who is not totally happy with these cabs.

Edited by AndyMartin

[quote name='steve' post='205544' date='May 24 2008, 02:11 PM']You look to have done a good job. If you weren't at the other end of the country I'd be sorely tempted, I've always fancied a couple of those[/quote]

Cheers. I'm a bit of an obsessive anorak about attention to detail :)