Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Fender FSR US 75RI Jazz - WITHDRAWN

martthebass

I've had an ad lurking amongst the 'Items Wanted' for a while for a Rick 4003 without luck so I thought I'd go for a sale p/ex with my FSR Fender Jazz.

I've had the bass a while but despite me loving the sound of it I'm not really using it in the bands I'm currently playing in. I hate leaving good basses sitting in the case for too long so.......

This is a Fender Special Run 2002 US made 75RI Jazz bass in great condition one of about 200 that were made in CAR. If you do a search of these basses on here you'll find they have near legendary status and are considered pretty much custom shop quality. It comes with all the original case candy (with exception of the curly lead); the pup and bridge covers are mint and have never been mounted on the bass.

For a straight sale I'm looking at £999. I would prefer a trade for a Rick 4003 in similar condition (i.e. excellent) with the appropriate cash adjustment.

For some reason photo uploads don't seem to be working at the moment - I'll attach when this is sorted.

Edited by martthebass

Something has caught my eye so I'll offer this at £1050 posted until the window of opportunity closes. Still Would be interested though in a trade of a nice Musicman Ray Classic or Rick 4003 with cash your way......

Edited by martthebass

Will give this a little longer before I string it with some flats and put it to work. Looks like the market is full of Fender sellers rather than buyers at the minute so may have to suppress my GAS for a Rick until the next significant birthday.