Why become a member? ×

MXR M-120 Auto Q - SOLD

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='204277' date='May 22 2008, 01:53 PM']I'm going through a filter splurge at the moment, buying and selling them until I find the one that's right for 'my sound'! I will put some pics up later...

[b]
Tonefactor 442 Analogue Filter [/b]
[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/ToneFactor/Analog+Filter+442+Red/10/1"]Harmony Central review[/url]
This is (I believe) the first version of this pedal modded for bass, originally made for Tayste (FX forum lurker). It's now known as the Boomstick Bottom Feeder. The circuit is based on the DOD 440 which was made popular by Radiohead. It's in good condition, although has velcro on the bottom, in sparkly black with a cool blue LED. It's a very subtle filter and quite different from your Mutrons and Q-Trons, etc., but that makes it very useable live and it sounds good in a full band mix.
[b]£65 posted[/b][/quote]

It's not the first one it was made for me as a replacement to the one I gave Doug Wimbish so it has a bit of history behind it. To me these pedals are the best filters overall on the planet

• 2 weeks later...