Why become a member? ×

SORTED THANKS!!! Dep bassist required Aug 2 and 3 Chertsey and Aylesbury

Mudpup

Need to find a dep for my rock covers band on Aug 2 and 3 (friday and saturday). Im off on holiday and we dont want to scrub the gigs.

Friday in Aylesbury and Saturday in Chertsey. Both gigs paid - cant remember how much but we normally go out for 250/350. Equal split of money between 4. Standard pub deal - 9 till midnight, 2 sets.

Songs from the likes of Stereophonics, Jovi, Pistols, Leon, Bryan A...... You get the idea! Played about 30 songs at the gig last night and people were up and dancing halfway thru the 1st set. We always get a similar reaction so its a satisfying gig.

Great lads and a very tight outfit. Drummer is excellent. You'll need at least 300 watts and decent cab - 100 watt combo wont cut it. Geetards are quite loud.

We have a good PA, lights and pro level gear. Its all straightforward stuff, no tuning changes or crazy links. I learned 40 songs on an ipod and did 2 rehearsals when i joined with no probs. Could do a rehearsal if u liked. We have plenty of gigs in the meantime if you want to pop down for a look.

If youre interested, drop me a PM and i'll sort out a setlist (it wont change much between now and then - we just did a 4 song refresh and they worked fine last night) and some vids.

Thanks for looking

Jon

Edited by Mudpup