Why become a member? ×

MarkBass Little Mark II - SOLD

davehux

Bought this last month from richardd on here, to tide me over with some lightweight loveliness until a Markbass F1 showed up. Then what do you know, 2 weeks later, up pops one from Bassdude BE, over in Belgium, and I grabbed it off him.

There's not a huge difference between the LMII and the F1, but it's there, and I prefer the slightly crisper sound of the F1, so it's time to sell on the LM

It's in well used condition, and there's plenty of scratches on the top, but it works perfectly and is staggeringly loud when put through my BF Big One. The VPF control is awesome for adding 'body' to your sound without muddying it.

If you've not had one of these lightweight heads before, you will be amazed at what they can do. 500W @ 4ohms. I've never got the Master past halfway yet.

A real classic of an amp. Not sure I can ever go back to humping 30lb heads around.

Yours for [s]£300[/s] [b]£275 [/b]including insured courier to a UK mainland address. If you want to collect it from Truro for [s]£275[/s] [b]£250 [/b]cash, that's fine by me.

I'm OK for stuff at the mo, so no trades, thanks

Edited by davehux

I've been using it with a Barefaced Big One, and it sounds awesome. As it's only 11" wide, 10" deep and under 3" high, it's going to look like a pimple on top of a 4x10 cab, so maybe a 2x12 may look better. Whatever you get, make sure it can cope with 500W or it'll be farting like a geriatric donkey :D