Why become a member? ×

Sold please remove - FS/FT Jaydee Supernatural Series 3 (Mark King Model) 1987

basslondon

HI

Ive owned this for a few months but cant seem to drag my self away enough from the Statii that i own to justify its existence in my collection.
It was fully serviced at the John Diggin's factory in Birmingham in November whereupon it received a fret dress, a new set of Elites (.30 gauge natch!) and all the pots were changed (the bass after all was 25 years old....)and the neck adjusted for maximum low action!

Its an absolutely beautiful bass ( i think the pictures display that) and i am looking to get back what it cost me and some of the service cost so i'm looking for

SOLD

Tradewise i'm open to sensible offers . so if it grabs your fancy give us a try! (looking for a Gibson Les Paul Six String Guitar at the moment that'd be nice..)

Payment by Cash on Collection or Bank Transfer( i have feed back on this forum so look me up) not PayPal im afraid as the charges are Exorbitant!

If you wanna try it out feel free to pop in for a bass fondle and a cup of coffee. The bass is in Chiswick in West London.

It comes with a Five Star Aluminum framed Flight case so i can ship but it wont be cheap but boy will it be protected!

Oh yeah i suppose i better put up some eye candy for folks.........

NOW ON EBAY

Edited by basslondon