Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 2x10 cab for sale... *SOLD*

[b]*SOLD*Trace Elliot 2103H 200 watt 2x10 cab for sale...*SOLD*[/b]
[b]SOLD pending the usual......[/b]

green carpet covered
will stack either sideways or tall (handy for those gigs where floor space is short!)
I've had 'em from new & looked after them pretty well... will throw in the custom made 'shadow covers' (...the cover has taken a bit of a battering & don't look pretty ...but still works!...as a cover!)[b] BARGAIN AT £180[/b]

excuse the phone photos...

Edited by bottomfeed

[quote name='Tengu' post='203983' date='May 21 2008, 11:36 PM']Would you be prepared to split? I already have the 2x10 but would love a 1x15 to go with it.[/quote]
...... yeah, possibly... give it a few days, see if I can shift 'em together.... I'm sure you can talk me into it!

[quote name='Tengu' post='210124' date='May 31 2008, 02:31 PM']I can attest to how good these speakers sound, as I have been using a set for the last year.

If they are in the same condition as the 1x15 then this really has to be a bargain. :huh:[/quote]

Yeah.... thanks for that.... sound like your enjoying the 1x15! :)

Not had a chance to gig it yet. That will happen next Friday. I'm looking forward to the band's reaction when the full rig gets cranked up.

Might see if I can get some pics taken while I'm at it.

Edited by Tengu

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='213625' date='Jun 6 2008, 07:29 AM']Might be interested, one of these and a 15 was about the only borrowed cabs that coped in RS when practicing.[/quote]
Pm me if you are interested..... I have got someone else interested... but they wont be able to do the deal for a couple of weeks..