Why become a member? ×

1983 Martin 0017 and FSR Fender Telecaster Deluxe with P90s

[left]Struggled to upload anything so here's a link to the photos:[/left]

[left]http://www.paddyblight.com/the-bands/[/left]

[left]Martin 00 17 definitely for sale...I hate to say it! 1983 150th anniversary model, fitted with a B-band transducer and in original Hard Case. May be able to offer hiscox case for a small amount. No couriers on this, but I could deliver in Devon, Somerset, Cornwall and Dorset if it meant it went to a good home!... One or two little dings but nothing major for a guitar of this age. Beautiful rounded sound, Thick and warm, and honestly the greatest instrument i've ever played. It is a forced sale due to financial issues, and one I'll regret instantly! Looking for £2600 ONO[/left]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]Fender Special Run Telecaster Deluxe, bought new in July last year. Gigged a few times, but a change of amp brought a change of guitar preference! This guitar is the perfect blend of Telecaster tone with Les Paul Jr p90 vibe, and is an awesome Funk/Rock guitar. I want to start a new build, so something has to give, otherwise it wouldn't be going anywhere. Apparently 42 made for the UK, half of them Black and half some crazy Orange Sunset Blend... Would include the Gig Bag it came with, and will put the vintage strap buttons back on. Looking for £620[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Here's a great video, shows the guitar off very well. Been trying to nail some of this guys chops for a while....[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Collection encouraged from Exeter, and i do buzz around the southwest a fair bit. Could probably package up well to post. Can offer a good space with good amps for anyone who wants to try it out. [/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Message me with any questions![/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

Cheers! They were good days... I must admit having valuable instruments has become less of a draw to me since a break in, changes the way you think about it. I'd rather they went to a good home, and i could do with the funds for life...