Why become a member? ×

Fender Classic 50's Precision - SOLD

dannybuoy

Just before Christmas I was lusting after a sunburst Road Worn Precision; this Classic 50's (2011/2012 model according to the serial) popped up first on eBay so I nabbed it, then a Road Worn showed up the following week so I ended up with both! I'm now selling the pair after coming to the realisation that I just prefer skinnier necks and rosewood boards.

Compared to the Road Worn, this has a poly finish instead of nitro, weighs a bit more, and the neck feels slightly bigger although it's been said that they are the same size except the RW has rolled edges to give it a played in feel which makes it more comfortable. Also of course there's no relic job, and this one is totally mint! This bass resonates amazingly well, strum the open strings and you can feel the vibrations coming through the body and neck like no other bass I've experienced.

It comes with a Fender gig bag and is currently wearing some roundwounds of mysterious origin!

These are selling for £647 online, bearing in mind it's in such good condition I'm after [s]£400[/s] £380, plus £20 postage if necessary - or you can pick up from the St Neots area or meet me in central London where I commute to during the week.

NOW SOLD

Edited by dannybuoy